Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Political Satire Book VIVA LA EVOLUCION Arrives in Book Stores Mid-October

About October 15th, my new book entitled VIVA LA EVOLUCION will hit the market. First though you obviously would like to know who I am.

I'm Jack Fitzgerald, a writer, novelist, screenwriter, playwright, linguist and founder of The Paris English Theatre in Paris, France. I write what I call "serious circus". By that, I believe that so much of life on the surface is comical but underneath the human condition there is always the deadly serious. The International Herald Tribune said of me, "Fitzgerald's writings are humorous but dark in tone and filled with wit that wounds, delicious irony and dialogue that skewers the vapid beliefs of everyday society.He punctures many of the hollow pretensions of the middle class and their smug prejudices, coating his words with ingenious and irreverent humor."

Now that you know something about me, you probably would like to know some information about the book. First of all, the full title is Viva La Evolución—The Truth Behind The Alexander Hayward Project.

Viva La Evolución details how dumbness in America is reaching staggering new levels daily. What is causing us to head retrograde in our cultural evolution? Are our ape cousins soon to become our siblings?

Viva La Evolución is political satire that reads like an afternon at the circus. A hilarious tale that incorporates statistics, news items and facts to describe how lack of common sense has almost become an art form in our everyday lives. The land of the free now seems to allow people to be as freely ignorant as they like.

Viva La Evolución is like an idiosyncratic reunion of George Carlin, George Bernard Shaw and Noam Chomsky. This book will certainly displease the Neo-cons but Progressives should relish it.

New Political Satire Book Deals With Stupidity in America
New Political Satire Book Deals With Stupidity in America

I'll have more to say onViva La Evolución in my future blogs, hoping to interest you into reading my book. If you have any questions or comments, I'd certainly like to hear from you.

You can learn more about my other books and plays and me at my website which is www.jackfitzgerald.com. There's an interesting story about how this website came into being which i will share in my next blog.

In the meantime, see with your ears and hear with your eyes—and you'll cut down on the number of wooden nickels you'll be offered in your daily life. Next time I will discuss what caused me to write this book. My best to you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jack, great to see you in virtual space, try to connect with me on Facebook.

    Best Wishes,

    Salmaan

    ReplyDelete